Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Let's Pretend...

First off, let's pretend I am a celebrity and I can take my own private plane to getaway for the weekends to places like VEGAS!!! OK, so the celebrity part is far fetched, but not the rest. I was ladynapped over the weekend by my friends and we took Val's plane out to Vegas. It was a BLAST!!! I felt like a kid again and I think all of our maturity levels dropped for the weekend. It was so fun! I won't even begin to go into all of it. The pictures would go on and on. Maybe in another post I will go into detail. For now, here is a shot or two.
Now, let's pretend we are grown up and can do all the things grown up can do. That is what the kids get to do at Pretend City. They love that place. Micah is usually in a car and Brooklyn enjoys the stage and garden. Time just flies when you are in that place!

7 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

How fun!! Glad you were able to get away for the weekend!

Brynn said...

Looks like you have been having a lot of fun! :)

Marcella Deter said...

So Val has a jet. that is awesome. that sounds like so much fun. i love girls weekends. we did one last august in san diego and we had a great time. us moms need a break sometimes. i love feeling like i am in high school again. my maturity level really hasn't changed. what does val's hubby do for work? i need to get matt on that. haha!

Katie said...

What fun! Thank you so much about the info about Namaste flour! That is really helpful. Can't wait to try it!

Jennifer Dyal said...

Nice apples B! Ha! You look like you're having so much fun. I need to plan to come down one of these days, so I can see your face!

Foy said...

That is so cool! A private plane?!? Wow! Looks like fun!

Mommy of three said...

That is SO great that you have a group of close friends to share fun times with! I love that you took a private plane to Vegas...so much fun! You deserve the break ;)