Thursday, August 19, 2010

Project Playhouse

Last night we got to do yet another fun thing with our friend Carrie! She invited us to a private event for Project Playhouse. We went down to the Spectrum where there were eight amazing playhouses that major home builders create and sell for charity. Before they get auctioned off, we were able to run amok in all of them. The kids had a great time! Thanks Carrie! I would love to have one of these places in my backyard (aka tiny patio). They are so done up and one of them seriously has a better kitchen than I do! Can you imagine having a place like this growing up? Well, I think I have a new project for my handy father-in-law to work on next time he gets in town. Just kidding! I think they are spoiled enough as it is.

3 Quick Thoughts:

Kristyn said...

Oh my gosh how adorable! It's so nice having friends with perks, huh?! Love it. And hello, your comment on my blog was sooo sweet. Thanks! You are one of my all time favorite people, so right back at you Rach!

PS I just saw on fb Deb is planning a pre-reunion picnic. Are you thinking of going?

Ali said...

Street of Dreams for kids! How adorable!!

Carrie Braunalicious said...

We love spending time with you, and I'm SO glad you could come! And as cute as those playhouses are, your kids are even cuter. Can't wait to see them on TV! :)