Sunday, September 5, 2010

End of Beach Days

We kept busy last week since it is the end of summer. Wednesday was a Disney day, Thursday was the library and lots of errands and Friday we did the beach!

It was kind of a funny day. When we first got there, the place was sunny, warm and packed. I just happened to get a front parking spot. Too bad it was right in front of a homeless man sleeping in a bunch of trash bags he had painstakingly mended together. Oh well, nothing is going to deter me from a front spot!

Onto the beach we went. I got us a spot and Brooklyn and Micah were off and playing.
Brooklyn was running in and out of the water to come back and get a snack or sit with me. At one point, as she ran back up out of the water toward me I said "Hello my love!" This just happened to be the same time a 60-something larger man came walking by. He gave me a smile and a hearty hello!
Here are all the crazy kids: Micah, Brooklyn, Luke and Logan.

After about an hour, the weather changed. It let us know it is officially fall. It got windy, cloudy and we started to shiver. It was time to go! I guess that means we are heading back to school this week!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Tanya said...

yes the weather this week has been so weird. we did a beach day too and have been trying to get to the water park before it closes (because we have free passes) but can't seem to get a warm day on a day bryan has off work, very strange...

Sarah said...

Love beach days. I hope we get a few more hot days to hit the beach, summer was too short!

Foy said...

I love her bathing suit!