Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kindergarten!


Today was Micah's FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! I can't believe he is already in kindergarten. Time really does fly by too fast. Anyways, Micah has been excited to start school and if any of you have met him he was not shy or scared one bit! in fact, he was quite a talker, almost too much of a talker. I guess that shows good self esteem? Anyways, I think this year will be a blast for him. I am so proud to be his mom. I am praying he will be around good kids and make friends easily. I also hope that his teacher can enjoy his personality as much as I do...or else we might be getting letters home. "Dear Mrs. Trotter, Micah is just talking way too much...." Yeah, yeah, well he is a lot like his mom!

P.S. This is him posing for me before we left.

6 Quick Thoughts:

Tanya said...

so fun!! yay for Micah. He will have so much fun

Carrie Braunalicious said...

OMFG. Sorry for the language, but I cannot believe you have a child in kindergarden. He looks way too grown up in that first picture! Hope he enjoyed it, and you and Brooklyn get some good mommy daughter time, too.

Roberta said...

WOW!!! So excited for Micah!!! He will love school and make friends.
Who could not love him???? Thanks for your blog, I love it so much, makes me still feel a part of your lives!! Love Ya ALL

The Bradys said...

Yay Micah! He will LOVE it!!!! Im seriously picturing him sitting on the floor during circle time and talking the whole time the teacher is reading hahahah he cracks me up! Good luck in kindergarden Micah! You will do GREAT!!!

Brooke and Aaron said...

So fun! We miss Emma when she's at school, but it has allowed Heidi and I to have that one-on-one time (because Grace naps while Emma's at school). The house is actually eerily quiet...until Emma gets home.. Have a great year in Kindergarten Micah!

Becky and Ben said...

I bet he just loves it! He looks so cute and grownup and ready for kindergarten.