Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kick off

Micah is in the purple running after the ball.
Taking a knee with the coach.
Throw ins.
Doing equipment check ins.
He is the cutest soccer player I have seen!

Micah had his first game today! He is officially a soccer player and I am now a soccer mom. Feeling old now...Anyways, he had a great time. They take the first 30 minutes to practice and then play a 15 minute game. He is pumped to play again next Saturday!

In other news:

*The car is in the shop and will cost us about $600 to repair. I am thinking about getting a job now...
*Kindergarten is a roller coaster for Micah. He will have great days and some not so hot days. He tends to like to do his own things and that usually involves him drawing cars on all his homework and singing throughout the day.
*There is a rumor going around that I am pregnant. Still can't get over that one. I'm not, by the way.
*Family is in town right now. Fun, but a circus at the same time. It is harder with kids.
*I started Christmas shopping and have the majority of the kids shopping done. I really hope to be done before the end of October so I can enjoy the holidays with my kids and not stress over them!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

Christmas shopping almost done?! You've lit a fire under me chica. That sounds so nice.

Micah is a super cute soccer playa! :) But you already know that...let the game begin!

Kristyn said...

Christmas shopping almost already done???? You are my hero. I just got the names we're shopping for, and started thinking about it, and I thought I was pretty amazing to do this in Sept! I love how organized you are, Rach!

Oh, and I might be coming down this week. You want to do a playdate sometime later in the week?

Roberta said...

Wow, what a soccer player, and so cute and dressed so nice and hair so neat!!!!! Loved seeing the photo's and seeing such a HAPPY boy! Go getta Micah and have lots of fun to make up of your dad not doing a sport at all!!! (:

The Bradys said...

what?!?! xmas shopping almost done! I envy u!! im seriously gonna start this week now! Youre awesome!!!

and the preggers rumor cracks me up! lol aye yae yae!!

The Bradys said...

oh and ps- how is his hair so perfect at soccer! my kids woulda been EVERYWHERE!!!!! lol

Carrie Braunalicious said...

I LOVE that you are a soccer mom, and Micah could not be cuter. How fun!
You are scaring me with the Christmas shopping- more time for crafting, right?