Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter!

Did anyone else feel like Easter flew by? I finally got things moving around here on Thursday. I got an egg dying kit and Shelby and my mom came by to help out. B wasn't feeling too good, so we were in jammies most of the day.
Micah was totally into it and this was our final product!
Sunday morning the kids woke up to see that the Easter Bunny had swung by to drop off some goodies. Yay! Of course, Micah noticed the Hot Wheels in his basket immediately.
I think she was happy to get sidewalk chalk. What do you think?
The Easter Bunny doesn't like to give my kids a ton of sugar, so graham crackers it is!
Yay for eggs!
This was the aftermath. An over sugared girl in her new bathing suit with chocolate dripping out of her mouth. If only I looked that cute with chocolate hanging out of my mouth and in my bathing suit!
Dressed and ready for church.
Her new signature pose.
My two together.
That wasn't the end of the day. Aftter church we headed to my parents house to have an Easter dinner and do a couple of egg hunts. The kids got to hunt and then the adults got to do a hunt for money. That is my favorite tradition! All in all, the food was good, the company was better and the holiday was a success! Happy Easter everyone!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Mrs. Case said...

too cute!

Ali said...

I love Brooklyn's signature pose...Micah looks like he has one too- total baby models:)

Foy said...

Looks like Fun! I love their outfits!