Friday, April 1, 2011

Neglect

Dear Blog,
Sorry I have neglected you. You have become a once a week thing nowadays. I have family members reminding me that I am not as dedicated as I used to be. Truth is, life is busy. Really busy, but busy isn't always interesting. You all don't want to be reading up on how I have been reading this book or that, having playdates with other kindergarteners, dropping off kids so I can run to tutor, cleaning, bootcamping, etc. It just isn't fun to read about. I think I might have to make you a little more random, like posting about things I like, or the funny things the kids say in addition to the big posts like losing teeth and riding bikes. Oh, and blog, I know I said I would do a giveaway like forever ago. Whoops, I forgot! Luckily, I am heading out in a few days to vacation. Can you believe that? A vacation, a real one, with a hotel and no kids! I will be taking plenty of pictures and pick up a little something to giveaway to anyone who reads my blurbs. Until then blog, hang in there, you are still loved, just less used. Love, Rachel

4 Quick Thoughts:

Mrs. Case said...

so glad youre taking a kids free trip! so good for marriage!

The Burnetts said...

no kids trip = awesome. Glad you're getting away for a bit!

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Your blog called me and asked me to tell you that it forgives you, and that any post is good big or small. You are going to have the best time on vaca, and I can't wait to see what the giveaway is! :)

Becky and Ben said...

Wow, that trip sounds awesome. I can't remember the last time (besides being on bedrest, which TOTALLY doesn't count), I had more than like 6 hours with no kids or work to do. I am so jealous! I can't wait to hear about it.