Saturday, June 25, 2011

Before I forget

I have to write this down before I forget! Do you ever have one of those things happen that are just so cute or funny that you have to write it down before you forget? Well this is one of those.
Thursday was Micah's last day of kindergarten. He has grown so much!
Brooklyn didn't want to be left out of the picture taking of course. Anyways, when I went to pick up Micah, he was in tears. At first, I thought he was sad to be leaving kindergarten, his teacher and the school. I was wrong, his girlfriend had broken up with him! Turns out one of the other boys in class told her to break up with Micah so she would go out with him. Oh love triangles! Well. we had been invited earlier that week to go to a pool party and both kids were going to be there. Micah was reluctant, but I convinced him to go. When we get there the kids are having fun. About an hour later, I walk over to where Micah and these two kids are. This is what I hear from Micah. "Ethan break up with her. I took your awesomeness away and I won't give you back your awesomeness until you break up with her!" Oh my goodness, that was so funny!
We also got a package from Ghee the other day. Ghee is in tons and tons of pain right now, so for her to be able to send this out means a lot! The kids just love these care packages. They were thrilled to open it and see the goodies inside!
Woo hoo jammies!
I had to mention this cutie too. Austin's 1st b-day party was today. How cute is he?

0 Quick Thoughts: