Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Take me out to the ball game...

...take me out to the crowd...(with the weirdo poses)






...buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks and cotton candy and popcorn...

I don't care if we ever get back!So it's root, root, root for the home team...
...and they won, what a game! For it's one, two, three strikes your out at the old ball game!

Tuesday night we went to an Angels game. Chad got the best hookup ever and his boss gave us tickets and parking that were amazing! We were in the Diamond Club and literally sitting ten rows back! It was a lot of fun for all of us. The kids loved the food and atmosphere. It was a crack up to watch them go wild when the rest of the crowd did when they clearly had no idea what was going on. Love them!

Also had to mention I had a great girls weekend this weekend. I think that deserves its own post when I get a minute. I have the coolest friends ever!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Awesome seats! Looks like fun was had by all. Love the funny poses.

Roberta said...

WOW! Looks like you had a blast, or should I say looks like everyone had a blast!!! Micah and Brooklyn had fun eating, I know that was my favorite thing for sure!!
Thanks for your hard work on your blog! I love it. Your beach party was cool, great friends, weather, family, what more could anyone ask for!! Fun, Fun, Fun!! Love, Roberta