Sunday, June 19, 2011

Keeping up with it all

Having an iPhone on you is so convenient. I can scroll through photos and know just what a I did during the week. Here is a week in review:
Last Saturday, we went to the Lupus walk at the Great Park in Irvine.
We were there to support Debbie and she had a lot of friends show up. Carrie and her kids were there too and Brooklyn and Abby are great friends. Can you tell?
Aunt Tawnya got B a new skirt and she loves it. She was too sick at the time to show it, but she really loves being a girly girl.
I got a cool hand-me-down. With the kids wanting to be by my side as I cook, this wil come in handy. Now to find the time to work on it.
Micah is as nuts about cars as ever. He turned his dresser into a Hot Wheels dealership.
Today in honor of Father's Day, we let daddy sleep in and then in the afternoon, we went for a family hike. Micah is SO sweet with Brooklyn.
They loved hiking and learning to avoid horse poop. In fact, Brooklyn told me today, "Watch out for horse poop, we don't want it on our Twinkle Toes." Micah said later, "Whoa, it's so big! It's like a beanbag I can't step on!"
Stopping for a photo op.
The trail.
These are some of the cutest faces and this is what you get when you say, "Don't smile!"
After almost 3 miles, Brooklyn had had it. Micah was a trooper and I think family hikes will be among our new favorite activities!
The things they say:
At Target, Brooklyn sees an employee stocking shelves. "What's his name?" "I don't know." "Mom, what's his name?" "B, I don't know." "Is it Target Man?"

Leaving the house to pick Micah up from school a kid quickly rides by on his bike. "Mom, was that Micah?" "No, we are going to pick him up right now." "Oh, was that Justin Beiber?"

This is one of my favorites. Brooklyn can't say "hearts" right. It cracks me up!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

AHH! I LOVE YOUR KIDS! And I love that the girls love each other- got some super cute pics of them hugging at the party to share.

Chelle said...

Oh my gosh! I thought the bean bag comment was hilarious until I heard the heart video! Soooo funny!