Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Just too funny!

My kids were regular comedians today.  Here are a few things that happened.

1.  When Brooklyn and I went to get into the car today, she was running to the car and looked the other way.  She turned her head just in time for her face to meet the bumper and get clothes lined.  She was flat on her back and I have a streak of her face on the back of my car.  OK, it was sad at first and then I thought, man I wish I had that on camera!

2.  When we were driving home from dinner, Brooklyn let out a huge burp followed by, "That was my quesadilla.  I think that was a monster burp!"

3.  As we were talking about a person and I said her name is Tammy.  Micah: "It's a girl?"  Me:  "Yeah, Tammy is a girl name."  Micah:  "I'm not a big fan of girls."  So matter of fact.

4.  Micah has been learning Spanish and we were talking about foods in Spanish.  Micah:  "I would like a pickle too.  How do you say that?"  Me to Chad:  "I don't know how to say pickle, do you?"  Chad to me:  "No."  Brooklyn:  "I do.  Pickle!"

Days like today remind me of how dull life would be without them! 

2 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

Ha haha hahaha....love this post!

nancy said...

thanks for the laughs Rach!! so cute..