Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Merry Day

 Merry Christmas everyone!  Our holiday started out on Christmas Eve with Chad's side of the family.  The kids were thrilled to get to presents.  I remember as it kid it seemed like a lifetime before we got to Christmas!
 The cousins.
 Ghee reading a story about Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer.  I had never heard the background story before.  If you haven't heard it before, look it up. 
 Most of the crew.
 Cody got these gems.  I don't even remember why, but I think they are hysterical!  We were all spoiled.  It was a really nice night with great company and food.
 The next morning Santa had left his mark.  Micah got his Mega Blitz Garage and Brooklyn got her pink and purple dress up!
 They attacked their stockings.
 Silly putty anyone?
 Getting into all of it.
 Daddy helping B with her new book.
 The alarm clock radio he had been wanting.  You know it was a good Christmas when your kid says "This is the best day ever!"
 Next we got dressed up for church.
 Looking handsome.
 Trying to get a picture of these two with normal smiles is a challenge!
 Next we went to my parents house and enjoyed brunch and more presents. 
 My beautiful niece.
I think Gavin had had enough.  We were all spoiled and tired by the end of the day and as much as I LOVE Christmas, I dread the clean up afterwards.  We had a lot of new fun things to play with and find room for.  Thanks to our families!  They are fantastic!

1 Quick Thoughts:

Foy said...

So fun! I love B's coat! Where did you find it?