Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I've been tagged...


1. Who is your man? Chad James
2. How long have you been together? 7 years
3. How long did you date? 4 years, but some don't count those two years on the mission
4. How old is your man? Turned 25 just a couple days ago
5. Who eats more? I think Chad does in general
6. Who said "I love you" first? Chad said it WAY before I did.
7. Who is taller? Chad, but not by much
8. Who sings better? I don't think I have really heard Chad sing, so I don't know
9. Who is smarter? Not sure, I think we are divided on certain subjects. He is a computer pro!
10. Whose temper is worse? I don't think either of us have bad tempers. We're mellow.
11. Who does the laundry? Me, but he'll run the machines.
12. Who does the dishes? I cook, he cleans!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? Chad the money maker
15. Who is better at the computer? CHAD, by leaps and bounds!
16. Who mows the lawn? Don't have one
17. Who cooks dinner? Me
18. Who drives when you are together? Chad, I think I have once or twice though.
19. Who pays when you go out? My money maker
20. Who is more stubborn? Depends on the issue, but we are pushovers for each other!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Chad, he is so good to me.
22. Whose parents do you see most? I think it is about even (they only live 2 miles apart)
23. Who kissed who first? Chad kissed me
24. Who asked who out? Chad asked me out
26. Who is more sensitive? I think Chad is
27. Who has more friends? Me, Chad doesn't feel a need to get out like I do.
28. Who has more siblings? We both have three.
29. Who wears the pants in your family? Chad says that I do, so I will proudly wear them!

3 Quick Thoughts:

lauren said...

yeah!!! excited post some pics!

Chelle said...

yay! Blogging is way better than MySpace :)

Valley Girl said...

Love that you are a blogger now!!!!!!!!!!
~Val