Wednesday, September 19, 2007

SO sick!


So I was wondering who came up with the term "morning sickness" and it made me think that it must have been a man. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a man hater, I just know there are some less than supportive husbands out there that just notice their pregnant wife was sick in the morning as they were leaving for work. I don't think they realized that it continued through the day and dispite feeling dog sick, she was still able to put dinner on the table later on in the night. There is no such thing as morning sickness. It lasts all day long. I can vouch for that. I have been vertical all of ten minutes today and lucky for me my sweet husband stayed home from work and took over for me. I don't know how I would have survived the day without him! Anyways, I really don't feel like I have any room to complain. I have known several people who have been hospitalized while pregnant and basically been through hell. It is just hard for me to deal with this since Micah was such an easy pregnancy. I just hope that things get better at the three month mark. I'm only 7 weeks now, so I have another 5 weeks to tough it out. Wish me luck!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Mrs. Case said...

Aw, feel better Rachel!!!

*Hugs*

~Casey L

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

Ok, where is that picture from? That is the craziest picture int eh world! I am so sorry that you are sick. I was really glad to here from you. I hope things quickly getting better for you with this pregnancy. Love ya lots,
Amanda

lauren said...

so sorry... iv been ther i know what you mean! i had all day sickness also. just remember IT WILL PASS!