Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tagged again...for the last time

I know I am supposed to tag four people, but I won't pin this on anyone. If you want to go for it!

4 Jobs I've Had:

Hostess at Wild Rivers
Waitress at Freedom Village
Lifeguard for Aqua Resource
Merit Property Management

4 movies I could watch over and over again:

Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Return to Me
Far and Away
Saved

4 Places I've Lived:

Mission Viejo, CA
Provo, UT
Waialua, HI
Costa Mesa, CA

4 Places I've Vacationed:

Cancun
Niagara Falls
Dallas/Fort Worth
Cabo

4 Favorite Dinners:

Sushi!
Wahoo burrito
OK, I can't do any more I am making myself sick!

4 Favorite Desserts:

Don't even want to think about it right now

4 Websites I Visit Daily:

hotmail
myspace
blogs
mommy group

4 Favorite Hobbies:

shopping
playdates
trying new recipes
scrapbooking

1 Quick Thoughts:

Kristyn said...

I love the movie Saved too! WAY underrated! No one ever talks about it. Anyway, you never told me you started a blog. Thanks for the diss. I'll be leaving lots and lots of comments every day now just to bug you in revenge.