Saturday, September 22, 2007

Nostalgic

Last night I had so much fun catching up with old friends. We are talking like way back in the day. I hadn't seen some of these people in years. Some of the people that were there (maiden names) were Stacy Smith and Misty Roy and so on. Others I get to see more often, but I still enjoy their company. It is so funny to see everyone married and most having kids. Actually, the majority of the girls there were pregnant. We just got to sit back and talk about old times. I have to say my favorite was razzing Brett Bruschke over and over again for the time we caught him dancing and talking to himself in the mirror when we were about 16 or 17. Those were good times. I think he wishes he had something on me! I am sure he would take the opportunity to razz on me too. I bet he appreciates me publishing it in my blog for many other to enjoy as well. Anyways, I had a blast and I am glad that I can call all of them my friends. They are some of the greatest people I know. And to those of you who weren't there, I still love you too!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Rachel said...

Fun blog Rachel. Good to have you join the rest of us. It was so much fun to hang out last night. We really should do it more often. Such is life though. Keep up the great work on the blog and get feeling better!

Kristyn said...

I vaguely remember that srory about Brett - was I there or did I just hera about it? Gosh, I know we all wish some memories wold just die. What was going on last night? Man, why is Utah so far away? And why can't the real estate be cheaper so we could move there?

Valley Girl said...

You better still love me!!!J/K!!!
I am dieing! That was the funniest thing ever, poor brett! I don't remember if I was ther either...Man where is my memory?
Bummer, I missed it...If you see any one again soon, give them my LOve
~Val

lauren said...

they would still be good, but why in the heck would you leave out the chocolate? thats the best part!

Brad Frandsen said...

Hey Rachel and Chad... this is Brad Frandsen... I found your blog and thought I would write a note to say hello!

Kristyn said...

Brad Frandsen? I love that guy! Brad!!! How are you? Do you have a blog too? (I am now using Rachel's blog as a forum.)