Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Comfort in your own backyard

**This is just a joke.

Welcome to our nudi camp! Clothing is optional at all times, especially when it comes to the pool!

White board shorts? No, a super white booty!
Brooklyn loves these water wings. I swore I would never let my kids wear them after being a lifeguard, but, oh well!

He is a fish now! He took a few lessons and now he is a wild man.

The only pool occupant that wore a bathing suit (or did he...)

In other BIG BIG news...we just heard that we got a condo yesterday! Yay! We are excited to move. We are heading back to Laguna Niguel and funny enough, back to our old ward. It is a tiny little condo and we got a great deal on it. It is in perfect shape and is move in ready. We still have the inspection and all that fun stuff to go through, but we are hoping escrow is short and we can be in our own home soon! I will fill you in on more details as we get closer. I guess this means I have to break these kids of this naked habit. I don't think it would go over well in the community pool!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Ryan and Laura said...

Congrats on the great news! And I'd definitely recommend suits at the community pool ;)

Mrs. Case said...

Congrats on the new condo. Lemme know if you need help painting it; I am an excellent painter! :)

Sarah said...

Love the booty shot!! Congrats on the condo! Happy moving!! P.S. Chad hasn't joined the nudist colony right.... hee hee

Tanya said...

Yay, Congrats!!! I hope all goes well I hear Escrow is 30-45 days!! I hope all goes well with the inspection and that is such fun news, I like the pics, totally hillarious!!!

Janice said...

I am so excited for you guys! I am sure it will be nice to have a little more privacy, even though family is so fun :) Congrats!

Becky and Ben said...

I'm sooo excited for you guys. I can't wait to see some pics of the new place. And I just love the chubby bum shot. You take the best pics.