Saturday, August 8, 2009

Shopping shopping shopping

That's something I do little of these days, unless it is for the kids of course. When it comes to me, I will visit things I like over and over again until it is no longer available. Is that coveting or masochism? Not sure. Anyways, here are some of the things I am loving and needing right now.

This is the cutest dress and I realize it is for Brooklyn, but I just love it and will have to get around to buying one for her. The model even looks like her. I think it is a sign!

I want this vignette so bad! I love how sweet and feminine the dress is and the shoes and bag are just a great finishing touch!

OK, OK, I realize this is a maternity skirt, but it says you can wear it not pregnant. I just thought it was so cute and I love a great basic with a little flare.

With all the time we are spending in the water, I should get another bathing suit. I have my eye on this one and this one. Cute huh?

I am in need of replacing my current basics, so I could use one of these in every color. They change an outfit from trashy to classy instantly!

Sadly, the girls have been neglected for quit some time now. Going from nursing to well, not and now exercising. My current bra has been through the mill and I think (hope) is bigger than I need now, so this one is looking good to me!

And lastly, for the heck of it....I have been wanting one of these for a while. I don't know why, but I think it would be fun to put a baby seat on the back and go cruising with the kids. I guess that means I would have to get Micah on two wheels too!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

Aw, Shabby Apple...someday. I love your taste. I think those swimsuits need to end up in your drawer- so CUTE!

Tanya said...

I love the swimsuits...and the skirt which I could use about now, lol. Very cute list, I feel your pain on looking and not buying...but it is for the better good right? a house?

Chelle said...

This was such a fun post!!! I love the white daisy dress. I wish layers's shirts weren't so pricey...$17 for an undershirt just seems like a rip off to me.

Brynn said...

Wanna know something funny? I sent a picture of that same little girl from the Shabby Apple site to my mom and said it looked like a grown-up Sawyer ;)