Thursday, October 22, 2009

Busy with more to come!

Man, the holidays are busy. Add kids to the mix and you have several more activities, traditions and parties that you have to be a part of. So, we have been running around like crazy!

Let me begin with my new couch. It came on Monday and isn't it lovely? I realized after it was in that it is very similar to our wall color, so I might have to paint to give it a little contrast.

Before:
After:
Wednesday we had a Disneyland day and I caught a few pictures. Not such a great picture of me, but I rarely take a picture with the kids. I'm usually behind the camera, so I threw it in.

Brooklyn and her boyfriend Logan

Today, we hit up the Pumpkin Patch at the Laguna Hills Mall. The kids loved it!

"Riding" the pony. This was the cheaper ride!

Cutie driving!

The kids together, but of course you can't get both of them to look at the same time.

The sun was in his eyes, so this is the photo I got.

Pumpkin and pumpkins.

Micah riding the tractor for just a bit!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Mommy of three said...

Sorry we missed you guys today at the pumpkin patch! :( Glad you had a great time. We only rode the swings, and bounced in the bounce house (too expensive - geesh!) Cute pics! Hope to see you soon!

Sarah said...

So fun!! I love this time of year...running running running! Also love the new couch!

Valley Girl said...

I love fall, the beginning of the crazy runnings of the holidays! your kids are darling! And the couch is FAB!!!!
miss you tons!

Tanya said...

looks like lots of fun!! Micah and Brooklyn are getting so big. It will be so much fun to see everyone again for Thanksgiving!!

Brooke and Aaron said...

Where did you get your couch? I'm looking for one too! Let me know.. Love the pictures!! It makes me miss Disneyland so much seeing you and Allyson there having fun.