Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkins, Cars and Babies!

We have been busy around here! I always try to keep us out and about. It keeps all of us sane to be out of the house. Well, Wednesday I took the kids all the way down to Irvine Park. They have the whole place decked out and pumpkins everywhere! I forgot my camera, but my friends were kind enough to cover for me. Thanks Susan! If you are nearby, take your kids. It's fun!


Thursday was a full day for us. Micah was so spoiled and the highlight had to be the end of the day. Our friend Russ got Chad and Micah into the grand opening of a store in Downtown Disney called Ride Makerz. Micah had the time of his life! This place was like a Build a Bear for boys. You go in and you build a car from the ground up. You choose the body, the wheels, accessories and so on. He left with two! I cannot tell you how much he LOVED going. He even came out of his room later that night and said, "Daddy, I just want to say thanks for taking me to build cars." Thank you SO much Russ. It meant the world to him!


Friday morning, we got a new addition to our family! My sister Taura had her new baby boy. She named him Gavin and he is a doll.

He is beautiful and the most content baby I have ever met. She is one lucky mommy! Regis (daddy) is over the moon in love with this new little one. He is just in awe. It is very sweet. I hope they soak in every moment with this cutie. Happy Birthday Gavin!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Chelle said...

I have been meaning to go to Irvine Railroad for a couple weeks...it's so fun! Ride Makers is such a smart idea. What kid wouldn't love that?!?! Congrats on the new nephew!

Becky and Ben said...

Wow, that makes me wanna go build a car. I bet Ross would have just been in heaven there. He is my car lover. Congrats on the new nephew. What a cutie! Is it just me or does everyone know at least a few people who just had or are having babies very soon?

Ali said...

OOooh, ride makers sounds neat- I'll have to take note of that :) Cute new nephew! Congrats!

Valley Girl said...

COngrats to Tara!!! He is sooo tiny and adorable!
You and your kids are too darn cute... all the fun things you do make me miss you all the more!

loved chatting with you yesterday!