Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Indoors it is!

Fall is such a fun season, but I just realized how unprepared I am. Yesterday, I had to run errands and as I was drenched in a downpour I thought to myself, 'It may just be time to buy an umbrella.' No, I do not own an umbrella. That may account for my Brooklyn girl coming down with a cold today since she got as wet as I did! So, no Disneyland today since we have a sicky and it is raining and I have still not purchased an umbrella. We will be indoors today. That means that by the end of the day the house will either be very clean or very dirty and we might just have to get out long enough to get some Del Taco for lunch. We will survive and thanks to So Cal weather, we should be back at Disneyland by Friday since it will be back in the upper seventies!

P.S. I might have to see if I can find this umbrella. I can keep me, my kids and anyone within five feet of me dry!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Chelle said...

Am I the only person who hates umbrellas? It just seems to be on extra thing to hold & I still get wet! I did get a tiny Mickey one for Kaleb's birthday, but maybe I'll regret that.

Ali said...

That's like walking around with a tent! Wow, that's huge. You might poke your kiddos eyes out with that one...

Roberta said...

Rain???????????? Have not seen any of that here!!!!!!!!!! Again, thanks for your blog, I love reading about your days, what the kids are doing and most of all seeing cute pictures of what I am missing!!!! Thanks so much, I LOVE every word, pictures and borders, etc.