Saturday, October 3, 2009

Disneyland Date

Last night Chad and I finally got to go out on a date to Disneyland without the kids. That means we got to ride the big kid rides! We ran into a lot of traffic on our way there, so we ended up late and then when we got there, we realized everyone else went to Disneyland that night too. I think it was a combination of Gay Days, Disney Halloween Nights and the new Halloween fireworks show that drew in all the crowds. It was packed, but I didn't care all that much because Chad and I got to be one on one. We hit up Space Mountain first and it was a blast! Then as the fireworks show began we were able to walk onto Splash Mountain. I nearly peed my pants laughing at the lady in the front who was screaming about how wet she was!


Finally, at the end of the night, we met up with four other couples and went on Indiana Jones. It was so fun to be out and a big thanks to my parents who not only took the kids, but took them to a wedding reception, had them swim in the pool and then kept them overnight! Thanks so much!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Janice said...

what a fun date night with friends! I am jealous! it has been so long since i have been to disneyland alone with my hubby and no kids!

Russ and Debbie said...

we had so much fun too! Thanks for coordinating! :) We can't wait for next time!