Sunday, October 4, 2009

Move over!

This little girl of mine is full of spunk! I mean full of it. She doesn't let anything get in the way of what she wants to do, even a giant giraffe. Take for instance, the other night. We went to the toy store at the mall. She was happy wandering around the store for a while until she spotted this pink Barbi Jeep. It was love at first sight! The enormous giraffe that was literally tied into the Jeep didn't deter her for a second. She hoisted her chubby little leg up and plopped inside under the giraffe. Next thing I know, there is a little head peering out from between the giraffes legs! I laugh of course and can't miss the photo opp. I grab the iPhone and take a few pictures.


I think she is content hanging out there when all of a sudden the girl hits the gas! She runs the Jeep into my shin at full throttle and doesn't let off. There I was in front of the toy store trying to keep my one year old from car jacking this Barbi Jeep with a giant giraffe in it and not pee my pants. My hand is grabbing and turning every knob and lever in there and still the back tires are spinning at full speed. Finally, I just had to grab her out of there and she was pissed! Oh this girl of mine keeps me on my toes.

P.S. I like her now. I have always loved her because she is my daughter, but now I like her. She is sweet now and funny and communicates and understands. I love it! Now I get excited when she wakes up and enjoy taking her out and cuddling with her. She is my love bug!

7 Quick Thoughts:

Chelle said...

That is hilarious! Glad you like her now...sometimes stages are just hard!!!

Carrie Braunalicious said...

You are in TROUBLE when she starts driving!!! Love her little determined face in the pic- hope your shin recovers :)

Tanya said...

so funny, she was really determined, ha ha ha

Mommy of three said...

Cracking up over here! Glad she didn't drive it out of the store or into something/one :)

Becky and Ben said...

That is hilarious. I can just she her with the gas pedal to the floor almost knocking you over. That is classic. You have such adoreable kiddies! You need to have like 6 more. hehe

The Bradys said...

omg im dying!! lol lol im just picturing it! lol too funny!

Russ and Debbie said...

uh oh.... wait until she gets her license.... :) So cute!!!