Saturday, January 8, 2011

Big girl bed



I finally got Brooklyn's bed all together! I got this bed on craiglist for 45 bucks. It was in rough shape, but it has beautiful carvings and it's a real antique. With a little paint and TLC, it turned out! Special thanks goes to my brother and my father in law who helped me out. Now that the bed is done, I have to figure out how to reorganize the room and I have to paint a dresser to match!

P.S. Next post will be my New Year's Resolutions. What? I told you I don't have "stop procrastinating" on it!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Open and Shut Case said...

looks adorable!

Ali said...

Aw, it's adorable...congrats!

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Love it! How crazy is it that the girls are ready for big girl beds?!? What if I'm not ready?!? Great buy and awesome job fixing it up!

Foy said...

I love her bed! Good job!!

Chelle said...

That bed is beautiful!!!