Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ta da!


This little table was a hand me down from Chad's parents. It is so small that I thought it would make the perfect play table for Brooklyn. At first I painted it all yellow. I didn't like the way it turned out and I ended up putting it in the corner of her room for the last year. I decided to try again and stripped it. I stained the top and painted the bottom white. I think it turned out pretty good and now I need to get a pair of these little chairs from Ikea to complete it!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Kristyn said...

Great job!! It looks great!

Btw, I got your message. A lunch sounds great, let me know when and I'll try to get down there (we're down there so much, we're trying to tone it down a little. Ha ha.) And don't worry about not calling me back the other day. :)

Mrs. Case said...

looks good!

Ali said...

Very cute, very chic :)

Sarah said...

Great job! I love it! I'm in the middle of a a project myself! Thanks for the motivation!!