Saturday, January 1, 2011

Craving

Chad and I were just looking through some old pictures of the kids and after seeing pictures like this:
You can imagine that I might be craving a baby just a little. I am not sure what it is. I think maybe the fact that I am selling off the crib, or Brooklyn is starting to potty train, or that almost everyone I know is either pregnant or just had a baby, or even the fact that if I hadn't lost that last baby, I would be holding an infant right now. I want one, but I know the timing isn't right. We have teeny tiny place and a teeny tiny budget. Chad is feeling stressed enough with the pressure of feeding three mouths, adding another wouldn't be fair to him. One day we will have one more. I guess in the mean time I can work on being a better mother to the ones I have. Can't be ungrateful for the two I already have!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

Adorable, she is for sure:) This might be easy for me to say...but maybe therapy for this craving would be to start working on putting your blog to book and read all the posts of sleep deprivation and colic and tough new baby times...cause I've been working on ours and it's made me a little freaked out to say the least.

Mrs. Case said...

i luff her.

Brynn said...

Go for it - have another one :) You'll make it work. And I apologize to your husband in advance because I have a feeling he doesn't appreciate my peer pressure ;)

Chelle said...

I know I have a baby, but I've been feeling the same way. I think because I'm getting rid of so much infant stuff & Kevin is really set on not having any more. The thought of NEVER having another baby just makes me want one more!! Maybe someday we'll be rich & I'll still be young enough to have kids & we'll have a girl, right? How I can never have a daughter to shop & watch chick flicks with?!?!

Foy said...

We can never afford babies. Hang in there... you guys make cute babies! I just know you will have a another one =)