Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How to get my kids to eat...



I'm so glad Santa brought the kids Mr. & Mrs. Food Face. They are so fun. I have very very picky eaters and so any way that I can get them to eat is great. These are normal plates that have a plain face on them and then you put in the "magic." I love that I can make their food into funny faces. As a bonus, I get to express my creative side a bit, even if it is turning corn into hair!

P.S. Next post, I will get around to my new years resolutions. It's a good thing I don't have procrastination on my list!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Cecily said...

Those are the funniest plates ever. Wonder if they would work on an 11 year old. She's my worst!

Tanya said...

those are hillarious...what a fun idea

Kristyn said...

Soooo cute!

Foy said...

What a great idea! So fun!