Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mini Me & Progress

Today we had a gross incident...I won't got into it. Anyways, I snatched her up and put her in the shower with me to get two birds killed with one stone. After we showered, I put on the little towel wrap that my mom and dad had put in my stocking this year. When B saw me wearing it, she wanted one too. I put it on her and it was just too funny not to get a few photos of! She is looking more and more like me.




And just to show you that I am taking my New Year's resolutions seriously (well ok, at least some of them) here is a picture of my newly painted mantel. I love how it turned out! Micah helped me out with making his best pose for the camera. Maybe he can work on The Price is Right one day!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Kristyn said...

She really is a mini Rachel!

And the mantel turned out great!

Btw, we'll be moving soon. Smae city, different house. I want to you to come up sometime and help me decorate. That, and sit and eat bon bons with me. :) Or I can jsut email you pics. But I'm gonna need some help, and I trust your taste completely.

Ali said...

Her towel wrap is adorable...so sweet. :) How fun to have a mini-you. Makes me want a girl. Everyone says Evan is a mini-Jeff and I love it but it'd be fun to know how much Jeff loves it too:)

The Didlake's said...

I Love IT! you did a great job!