Thursday, November 15, 2007

Girl's night!!!!


I have a group of friends that I have been close with since high school. Debbie, Allyson, Val, Carrie and Kristyn along with myself. Yes, years and years later, we are still close and get together as often as we can to sit and talk and laugh our butts off. Although some of us are off in other states right now (Val and Kristyn), we have always been there for each other through dating, marriage and now kids and kids and kids! So last night those of us that are in the 949 area code got together for dinner at Claim Jumpers. We got there at 6:30 and they sat us at the same table that I broke the news about being pregnant with Micah. That wouldn't have been a big deal if it hadn't become some sort of tradition. I think it is the new pregnant table because Carrie shared with us that she is unexpectedly expecting! Only a few months into marriage and there is a baby on the way. Ladies, we all know babies come when they want to and not necessarily when we are ready! Anyways, we had a BLAST! We always share stories and get loud and obnoxious, but I don't think we ever give a care. I love these girls! At the end of dinner, Debbie was nice enough to buy us all a scooner to share for my birthday. I got a candle and everything! Gotta love that fudge. Well, I was enjoying it until the table next to us got Buffalo wings. That smell took the wind out of my sails! Anyways, it was a fun night and we were there until 9:00! Time flies when you are having fun. I can't wait for our next girls night!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Yay for the pregnancy table at Claim Jumper! It was super fun to see you girls last night... I can't believe we'll be having babies like 3 weeks apart! To think, 10 (plus) years ago we were playing soccer for the Purple Grapes...how time flies.

lauren said...

i love my girls night, a big group of my friends here goes the first thursday of the month and i seriously look forward to a night away from the kids every month! how fun that you get to do that. were actually going to claim jumpers next month.

Kristyn said...

Ah, I am SOOOOO sad I wasn't there!!! Glad you guys had fun! And WHAT, Carrie's pregnant?! I think almost all of us had surprise babies!

Kristyn said...

hey, i was just trying to add a post and my background didn't show up. is my comp slow or am i just slow? do you see it rach?

SUMMER said...

I LOVE a GNO and I LOVE Claim Jumper! That place is seriously the best! Bryan and I used to go on dates there in High school! So, memories for us too at that eating joint. SO FUN!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun too! We need to have another girls night--maybe after the crazy holidays! :) We better not sit at that table for a while, because I'm probably the next pregnant annoucment... hopefully August :).