Monday, November 19, 2007

Lately

There hasn't been a whole lot going on here. Micah is his usual self. He does random things that make us laugh. The other day I walked into his room to see him sitting in this basket watching Cars. Who does that? The next day, he came out of his room saying "look a me." What was I looking at? His drum over his head. He had his nose smashed up against the side and everything. I think the best part is that he is laughing as he does these things because he realizes they are funny too!
In other news, the hormones are kicking in! I remember when I was pregnant with Micah I was bawling on Christmas Day. For no reason of course, I just felt like crying! Well, I'm not that bad this time around, but Chad won't allow me to watch Intervention, the addiction show. I am also banned from The Deep End of the Ocean and Forrest Gump as I am guilty of being the biggest cry baby while watching them. What can I say, I am a little sensitive right now!

Finally, in more exciting news, I have an appointment on Wednesday to find out the sex of our baby. I thought I had to be at least 17 weeks to find out, but found out you only have to be 12 for this place in Costa Mesa...thanks Summer! I went to this place with Micah and you get pictures and you can record it all for $25. If anyone needs the info you can find it at http://www.ultrasoundme.com/contact.html. We are so excited! Ribbons and bows or trucks and bugs? We will see. It will be like an early birthday present to myself!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Chelle said...

Yay! Post as soon as you know! How exciting! Dont you love seeing their little senses of humor develop? Micah's such a little sweety!

Kellyn said...

That will be fun to find out what it is before you go to Thanksgiving! That is a great price, I think I paid like 90.00 and I drove all the way to Riverside with Taylor! Good Luck, well that doesn't really apply, have fun!

The Bradys said...

So funny. i just had a bunch of friends go to this place and they were all right! Cant wait to hear! Good lucK!

SUMMER said...

Can't wait to see what you are having tomorrow. Although I am sure it is a girl! You just need a confirmation to start going CRAZY with PINK!!!

Kellyn said...

Ok I came to see what you are having and nothing was posted??