Sunday, November 4, 2007

Random

So, I have pregnant brain again. All those who have been through it know that you get a little on the ditsy side. It isn't something made up. There is an actual term for it, but I don't know what it is. I know that one of the major arteries to your brain diverts some of the blood to the uterus, so you aren't quite as sharp as usual. Anyways, the other day I was going to run to the ATM real quick with Chad to deposit a check and then go to Costco for a few essentials. Well, we went to the ATM and I was trying to activate a new ATM card, but it wouldn't work, so I used my old one, deposited the check, got my receipt and went on my merry way. That was the problem though, after I got my receipt, I hadn't asked for my ATM card to be returned, so it sat in the machine with my screen on as we drove away. Of course I didn't realize this until we were a few miles away and I broke out into a sweat with a panic attack! I frantically called my bank which cancelled all of my ATM cards as we drove back. Micah heard the panic in my voice and kept asking "mommy what happen?" Luckily, the ATM will consume the card if it is left for about a minute in the machine and my balance and ID are safe. Too bad I don't have any easy access to my money now! I have to use my credit card and checks for a while. I swear, I can be retarded!

On a happier note, I thought I would put this video up of Micah. He has been singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star all day. It was so much funnier before because he was singing the "twinkle twinkle" part normal and then when he would get to "little star" his voice would go up really high! Anyways, enjoy!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Kristyn said...

Your kid is so cute. I can never get over how much he is a perfect match of both you and Chad.

How can you be allergic to bell peppers? I LOVE them. Satueed onions and them are one of my favorite things to eat! And the lightning thing also from below, yeah, I remember one time you like hiding in a closet or something when I was over. It was hilarious! I think I also remember Taura telling you to just get over it. It was really funny.

lauren said...

dont worry after i had kaia i left my card in the atm 2 x's in one month! one time a little old lady returened it into my bank and they called to tell me on my husbands phone! he was SOOOO PISSED! then i did it again a few weeks later.

lauren said...

dont worry after i had kaia i left my card in the atm 2 x's in one month! one time a little old lady returened it into my bank and they called to tell me on my husbands phone! he was SOOOO PISSED! then i did it again a few weeks later.

Chelle said...

Oh Rachel...sorry about the ATM thing. I hate prego brain! Good thing your balances were all safe! Kevin has lost his wallet twice since we've been married...that's a pain because you have to cancel all your credit cards, ATM, get a new license, etc etc. of course we have the same credit cards, so I didn't have any either. Luckily we have different ATM card #s, so I just had to keep pulling out money until our new cards showed up! I give him a hard time about it, but now that I carry 5 million things everywhere I go I worry that I'll be the next one to do it! That video of Micah is just precious! He's so sweet!

SUMMER said...

Pregnancy brain is the worst! I totally did stuff like that too. Luckily, we have an excuse! And that video of him singing is too precious!