Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Stuck inside


Micah and I have spent a LOT of time inside lately. Between his cold and my off and on morning sickeness, I don't think we have been around friends or playmates for about a week. Micah has had a cold for a little over a week and although Chad and I haven't gotten sick from him, I don't want him to get other kids sick, so we have not been to church or Music makers in two weeks. Poor kid has a cough that creeps up at night. I can hear him in the middle of the night coughing sometimes. As for me, I am about 13 weeks now and I was hoping that at the three month mark, the morning sickness would go away, but it hasn't. I am having more good days than bad, but I am definitely not out of the woods yet. It is really frustrating to not feel normal. It makes me realize how easy I had it with Micah, but it still drives me nuts that I can't run a normal life at this time. I feel bad that Micah stays inside most of the day and Chad rarely has a meal made for him. Not only is he working full time and going to school, but he also has to make dinner and clean up after. He is so helpful and I am grateful that he is so supportive. Anyways, with all this time spent inside, I am getting VERY bored. I swear I check everyone's blogs like four times a day hoping that they have something interesting going on in their lives as I sit here going out of my mind! If anyone has any suggestions to keep us entertained at home, let me know. I am game for just about anything at this point!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Kristyn said...

Micah is so mellow, really, he probably won't even remember a couple of weeks homebound. And if you're bored, call me! Thacks is sick right now too and I haven't left the house in a while either. it's just too hard, he might vomit somewhere. Gross, I know. But call me when you get bored. Or I'll call you.

ashley said...

being stuck inside is the worst. ever. i can't handle that. there are a ton of fun little craft things and funny little instruments that you can make with stuff like cans and rice. check parents.com they always have some good ideas.

i think your having a girl, that's why your sick this time around. guess i should go vote on your poll now.

hope micah gets better soon!

Kellyn said...

I don't know if Micah is too old for this, but Taylor and I played hide the box for like an hour the other day. She would close her eyes and I would hide a jewelry box(you could hide anything small). I would count to five and then she would go look for it! Good Luck!

Kristyn said...

a pooping reindeer is gross! can't believe chad liked it! sounds like something paul would love too.

Brooke and Aaron said...

We've missed you guys. Sorry Micah's been sick. Tis the season, unfortunately. Sorry your pregnancy has been rough this time around. Let us know if we can help at all.