Sunday, November 11, 2007

WWE

The other night I was just hanging around the house and Micah was playing in our room. He came out and ran up to me and said "Come 'ere mommy." He put his hand out for me to grab and drags me back into my room, then he tells me "watts!" I watched him as he climbed up our bed and did the following:



I think he might have a future in the WWE. What should his name be? The Diaper Dominator, Raging Rugrat, maybe the Toddler of Terror! I have to say that my favorite part of the video is when he says "up a daisy." He is so manly sometimes!

P.S. I just wanted to thank you all for your advice on my last blog. It helped me to take a look at the whole situation. I love when I can see things from a different perspective. We decided to take our chances and go up north for Thanksgiving. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again for the holiday. Thanks!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Chelle said...

Ha ha ha, he's so cute! Cute bedroom too :) Good luck going up north for Thanksgiving...I'm sure you'll have a good time!!!

Kristyn said...

That's funny bout Micah. Boys are cool. I'm glad you're going up north for the holiday. I think you'll be really happy you did (as will Chad nad his family!).

Elaine said...

Hey-
It was so fun to get your comment on my blog. You are a darling family! Sounds like things are going great. Micah is hilarious and totally darling.

SUMMER said...

OK- just got caught up! You will have fun up north. Take lots of breaks and try to relax when you feel sick and let other people take care of Micah. P.S. Cute bed!!!