Monday, December 24, 2007

Celebration #1

Chad's parents aren't going to be in town this year, so we had an early Christmas on Friday to celebrate and exchange gifts. We got a lot of really neat things. We finally own our own printer and it is really neat. We also got a lot of gift certificates (which I love) digital picture frame, clothes, etc., etc. We all enjoy spoiling each other, but I have to say Micah was not just spoiled, he was SPOILED! He got so many toys. It made me glad that I really restrained myself when I went out to buy his gifts. Anyways, he loved it. I still don't think he gets the whole present thing. We have to really encourage him to open another because he gets so hung up on the one he just opened.This picture is my favorite. He was given this gun that lights up and makes space noises. The sad part is we have never gotten him a gun before, so he has no idea how it works. He kept holding it down at the floor and taking a weird stance. He was totally into it!

On another topic, the baby is getting really strong and Chad has finally been able to discern kicks from my own breathing. In fact, the kicks have been so strong lately that I can see them through my skin. It is so strange to see your stomach move around on its own. I will try to take some video and post it.

Well, stay tuned for Celebration #2, 3 and 4. We will be having our own little Christmas at home, then going to my parents house and finally to my grandparents house to round off the night. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and that you all remember the true meaning behind this holiday!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Chelle said...

Merry Christmas! I love that pic of Micah trying to use the gun, lol. I thought boys were born knowing how to get dirty & shoot things...Micah's proving me wrong :)

SUMMER said...

Lots of GOOD stuff!!!