Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday Favorites

I have been in a lot the past few days because the morning sickness has come back. I'm almost 5 months now...is that fair? Anyways, I have been feeling pretty good today so I did something I have been putting off for a while. I mopped my patio. Any one ever done that? Since the fires here, it has been covered in fine soot and I haven't let Micah go out there since it was so dirty. He would come back in with black feet and hands, so I just didn't let him out. He has been asking to play and I finally decided it was time to get out there and clean it. I was actually hoping that we would have some heavy winds take care of it for me. Well, it is nice and clean now and I can let my wild child out there and hope he doesn't try to climb up the side!

In other news, I thought I would list some of my favorite websites. (I draw my inspiration from Ali and her Friday Favorites...thanks!) Layersclothing.com and shadeclothing.com are similar companies. They are both LDS and great for basics and their shirts are long so you never have to worry about it being short. Ballarddesigns.com is great for home decorating. I love their classic style. Shoebuy.com is one I was just introduced to. They don't charge tax or shipping, so the price listed is what you pay! Gotta love that and it's not just shoes, they have bags too. Fredala.com has some neat little jewelry things and odds and ends. Mapmyrun.com is one I would use when I was actually active. You can map where you went on your run/walk and it will tell you how far you went, the elevation change, etc. Very cool. Anyways, those are some of my favorites. I would love it if you would pass on some of your favorites to me too!

1 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

RAD. Thanks so much...most of these I havn't even heard of. I'll have to wait until we're home and I can link to my bookmarks on our actual computer to share some right back at ya! I'll definitely be looking into all of these! I had no idea about that running one- SO cool...