Monday, December 17, 2007

Little punk


The last couple of days hasn't gone that well for me. First off, Micah has hit two like a brick wall. All of a sudden he is just being a little punk! Anything he knows he shouldn't do or we tell him not to do he will do and he will do it fast. I am so irritated when we are trying to go somewhere and he decides to go limp. I nearly ate it when I was trying to leave Old Navy today because I tripped over him! I think the thing that annoys me the most is knowing you put so much time and effort into trying to get them to behave and be sweet and it seems like it all went down the tube in two days! Please tell me this will pass and I will get my little boy back! On top of having to deal with his antics, I have this thing going where if someone asks me how I am feeling and I say that I am feeling a lot better, the morning sickness comes back the next day. It is like a curse or something, so please don't ask me how I am feeling. Now, I am afraid I am coming down with a cold too! I had a headache last night, a sore throat today and I can feel my glands are swollen. I get a cold every Christmas though, so I shouldn't be surprised in the least. It is one Christmas present I can count on each year for some reason or another. It is OK though, I have all my shopping done and presents wrapped, so I can stay wrapped up inside with my little wild child for a couple days. You know where you can find me!

6 Quick Thoughts:

SUMMER said...

You and I both! I have the same thing and it sucks! I hope you feel better soon and we can get rid of this thing before Christmas.

ashley said...

what is up with everyone being sick? this sucks. we are too. hope your getting better though!

and i know all about the go limp syndrome, i usually just leave velzy where she is and go on and amazingly she comes back to life. gotta love the 2 year olds!

The Bradys said...

my house is the same way on xmas! its awful! im hoping everyone is better by next week! and the punk stage, it passes, then comes back in a new form, then passes, and comes back, its a never ending cycle. and youre right, i always feel like after all my effort to make them sweet and nice and listen i feel like it gets flushed in a matter of minutes.... ahhhhhh the joy of parenting! wait til #2 comes ahahaha

Chelle said...

Oh no, I just posted that we are sick too...tis the season, huh? I know what you mean about little punks. I was talking to a lady at work who has two teens & realized that 2 is much better than 12 & 13!!! Even though he's annoying at times at least I can trap him in his room for 5 wonderful minutes! Good luck dealing with everything!

Mrs. Case said...

1. It's worse than a clapper.

2. Tell Chad to get you a pregnancy massage at Burke Williams to ease your stress. :)

Ali said...

Feel better soon! Eat lots of chicken noodle (if it doesn't make you nauseous...) and drink lots of water!! Everyone is sick these days. I know I'll be poppin the airborne like it's candy this season!