Friday, December 7, 2007

Need a Wii?

Chad got a Wii and we don't need it, so we are selling it. It is the game console itself, which includes a nunchuck, controller and five games, plus the Wii play, which includes another controller and nine more games. The same package is selling on eBay for $470-$480. We are offering it to friends first for $415. Let me know if you want it or maybe someone you know wants it. You can e-mail me at rachelroll@hotmail.com.


In other news, Micah is taking every opportunity to be just like his dad. The other day when Chad came home, he left his shoes and hat in the front room. The next morning as Chad slept in, Micah seized the chance and decided to try them on. We caught him getting a good look at himself in the mirror. It was so funny!


Yesterday, we assembled the gingerbread house. It turned out so cute. I thought Micah would be into it, but he was more interested in using the box as a drum. Shelby and I took over and this is how it turned out:


Pretty cute huh? Not bad for a $10 kit at Target!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Kristyn said...

Shelby is so beautiful!

The house looks awesome! I'll have to get that kit.

Anonymous said...

hey, did some one get the wii already? Let me know i have someone who wanted one, but I don't know if she wants the bigger package. Email me and let me know if you still have it.
kellyn.graff@gmail.com

Valley Girl said...

YOU ARE GETTING RID OF YOUR Wii!?! That thing is soooo fun, I would buy it from you but we already have one.....and would never sell it!!! You are crazy!
I want to see a belly shot!!!

Mrs. Case said...

I agree with Valerie-time for a belly shot!!

Anonymous said...

I third the notion for the belly shot! :)