Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm assuming...


Still no call from the doctor, so I am assuming everything is OK and I will finally be the mature one and call on Monday to check and see. I would think if the results came back positive that they would have been in a rush to get me in and teach me what to do and not to do. Anyways, I feel like I haven't blogged in a while and really I haven't had much to write about. I have just been puttering around town doing the usual. Nothing special. What sucks is that I have been getting morning sickness off and on still which is so depressing. It paralyzes your day and normal activities. Poor Micah. I just put in a video and try and get him snacks and juice, but our outings are minimal. I just hope that this kid is a really good one for all she has put me through! I just have to keep reminding myself that it will end soon. I don't have too much longer to go, right? We need that time anyways, we STILL cannot agree on a name! Chad still wants Chelsea Brynn and I want Brooklyn Kate, but we have to drop them both and find a common ground. Sometimes this whole compromise thing is over rated. Didn't he choose Micah's name? When is it my turn? So, in the next 11 weeks or so, we have to finally come up with a name that we both like. Wish me luck. Chad tends to like names that conjure up images of an 80 year old. Evelyn anyone? Please feel free to send any suggestions as it seems as though we are starting back at square one!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Brooke and Aaron said...

Well like you said, no news is good news. Sorry you've been feeling so sick. I try not to ask "how are you" because I think that used to jinx you..you'd get sick like the next day -- But I want you to know that I care and that you can ask me for help or whatever anytime. Sorry this pregnancy has been so rough. Hey, with all you have to put up with being pregnant you should get to name her whatever name you want..maybe with Chad's approval but I say you're the boss!!

Russ and Debbie said...

ohhhhhhhh EVENLYN! :) How did he think of that one? I think both of those names are way cute! Maybe you should plan on choosing one of them when you finally meet her... you'll probably know right away which one she fits best! :) We need to hang out soon! I miss you!

Ali said...

Anticipation is so often THE worst part...it's easiest just to KNOW, whether it be good or bad. But I sure hope that it turns out for the BEST- good luck in making the phone call. You are so patient for waiting so long- I am one of those nags-that calls the doctor a day before results will be ready (just in case) they came in early. I hate waiting! In the meantime, one of my absolute favorites in our nursery right now is a "Brooklyn" so for that reason alone, it gets my vote.

Kellyn said...

I love the name Evelyn, I want it to be the name of my next daughter, My mom's best friend's name was Evelyn, it does sound older,but it is a good name. I plan on calling my daughter Evi for short, I guess I should wait until I know I am having another girl to make these plans, good luck.

The Nomadic Browns (Jessi's) said...

You are right on about the no news is good news normaly they tell you if you dont hear from us everything is fine. You poor thing morning sickness again. yuck. hmmm as beautiful as the 80 year old names are chadly let Rach name this one come on. LOL. or you can have a name I thought up Ashlyn

Mrs. Case said...

The "Evelyn" part of this blog made me crack up. I say, if Chad got to name the first baby, you should get to name the second one!