Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Still waiting...


The doctor's office said they would call me with the results on Monday. Here it is Tuesday and still no call, although I figured since Monday was a a holiday I probably wouldn't get a call. I know you are probably thinking I should call and find out, but for the time being, ignorance is bliss. I think I will just enjoy having my last little bit of freedom while I can (if the results are positive) and work on that Valentines candy. Why would I try to find out earlier that I need to prick my finger 5 times a day and cut out all sweets and most carbs? Come on, you know you would do the same thing!

11 Quick Thoughts:

The Bradys said...

Amen on that one sister!

And yes, go for a pathfinder... we really like them (obbviously!)

Janice said...

Oh, I hope your results come back normal! I am nervous for mine in a few weeks~ Let us know when you find out! :)

Carrie Braunalicious said...

I would TOTALLY do the same thing :) Let us know when you hear!

ashley said...

no news is good news right?

Chelle said...

Ha ha ha, I hadn't thought of it that way. I would totally do the same thing!!!

lauren said...

oh that will totally suck if you do have it. i think you'll be fine. dont you think you would have gained more weight by now if you did have it? let us know. and like ash said, no news is good news.

Jennifer Dyal said...

I hear ya! I loved not knowing until I had to know. Good luck!

Sarah said...

My sister Wendy had that too, at least it's towards the end of your pregnancy. Good luck. Thanks for keeping us updated...I check your blog every 5 minutes to see if you found out yet or not!

lauren said...

lauren_a_black[at]yahoo[.]com

Kellyn said...

WHEN EVER I SEE THIS POST I HEAR THIS IN MY HEAD...LIKE SANDS IN THE HOUR GLASS, SO THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES...I DON'T WATCH THAT SHOW OR KNOW IF THAT IS THE CORRECT SAYING , BUT THAT IS WHAT THIS POST REMINDS ME OF.

The Bradys said...

so any news yet??