Thursday, February 28, 2008

Looong Blog!

So first of all I have to begin with this picture. Micah had been pretty quite in his room and when we went in to check, he had taken out all of his cars and put them in size order with the exception of one or two out of place. What can I say? He can't help it, he is a Trotter and those Trotters are very meticulous! I laughed and so did Chad and then he asked me if I though Micah might have OCD. Who knows? Can two year olds have OCD? I would like to think of him as highly intelligent. That is a mom for you though.

This next section is something I thought of while I was watching A Baby Story on TV and I saw this girl on TV that looked just like my friend Carrie and it got me thinking of other friends who have look alikes out there!

I think Amy (Brady Clan) looks like Kate Hudson. She is adorable, but I think her kids are much cuter than Kate's little rag muffin!

Every time I watch The Biggest Loser, I think of Kellyn (Growing Graffs) because she looks so much like Allison Sweeney to me. I am sure she hears that all the time! I think it is in the eyes and the nose. I don't know, but there is definitely a similarity!

This girl is on American Idol right now and she looks so much like Ali Hallstrom (Ali and the Jeffe) to me. The hair doesn't really go, but their faces I think are very similar. She is a sweet girl too, so that reminds me of Ali even more!

OK, these next two are on personality alone, so please don't be offended. Lucille Ball reminds me of Valerie Page (Turn the Pages). She would always get us into some sort of trouble and always got us out of it. It was either by some sort of scheme or because she could charm her way out of it. I always felt like her Ethel. You know, the one that actually got into trouble! It made for some good times though...right, right?

Now for Barbara Jean...I hope you have all watched Reba at least once (I love that show). She reminds me of Debbie Taylor (Coordinated Girl). You know she has this heart of gold, but for some reason she has strange things happen to her (ask her about being beat up by a seagull for her lunch) or ends up saying something really weird. She is a crack up! Well, that is all for my celebrity friend look alikes for now. I will fill in with more as I come across them.

WARNING: Disturbing description to follow. Well, I was thinking about this the other night and I thought other might be able to relate. I think being tall helps with being pregnant. I am not all out there. The baby seems to sit inside me pretty well. The downside to this would be that when she kicks I can feel it all over. Most recently in my ribs. What is disturbing to me is that she kicks me in the butt. Not that I have checked or would check for that matter, but I swear when she does that I picture my anus as a stereo speaker on full blast kind of bopping in and out. That is what it feels like at least. Anyone else had this experience or is it just me? Oh well, she should start to run out of room soon, so the kicking should be a little less violent!

11 Quick Thoughts:

lauren said...

you are funny with the look alikes and the baby kicking you in the anus.. too funny. and im sure you are crafty too.... i really dont consider myself crafty compared to some of my friends... and dont worry "she" will be getting some. any color preferences?

Brooke and Aaron said...

I never felt the girls kick me in the butt but I swear Heidi had her legs stuffed up in my ribcage the last couple of months. I was so sore! As soon as I delivered her of course that pressure on the ribs went away and I couldn't believe I had put up with that for so long. And about Micah's cars tell Chad he's not OCD. He's two! That's what they do. I think that there's so many things in their life that they can't control (making meals, having to do errands, bedtime) that they enjoy activities where they have complete say..like how the cars are lined up. So I think you're right that it shows his intelligence. He's obviously very good at sorting, so let him enjoy that hobby.

Kellyn said...

I have never heard that one before, but I thank you. I think she is cute. I have always thought Nichole Kidman was really not pretty at all, and about 6 years ago people started telling me I look like her. It happens at least once a week, and I have had people run up to me at Disney Land. I really don't love hearing it, but what can I do? I think it is my white skin!

Carrie Braunalicious said...

I totally LOVE this blog! And I agree about Debbie and Barbara Jean, minus the crazy outfits :) You are too funny!
I used to tape A Baby Story and watch it every day, but now it either feaks me out or makes me mad. Hormones for you! You have to tell me which mom reminded you of me. Was she a screaming banshee? Because I'm SO afraid that's what's going to happen :)

The Bradys said...

first off... as for micah and his cars... highly intelligent, jack used to do that too... wyatt not so much (he will probably be my dumb jock tho lol). secondly...im seriously dying laughing right now! you crack me up! the speaker butt thing almost made me pee my pants! and your comparisons were hilarious! I love kate hudson too so quite the compliment for me! i have to agree with the ragamuffin kid comment ahah. i always get ALOT of Reese witherspoon look a like comments, actually ALL the time. And the valerie/lucille ball comparison is too funny... whats even funnier is that i TOTALLY see it!!! hahah u crack me up rach!

Ali said...

That's funny- I REALLY don't see it- she has a much cuter nose than me...maybe our mannerisms are more the same? Whatever it is, thanks for the compliment! She's a pretty girl. I'll have to watch her more closely. And I'd have to agree about Micah- definitely intelligent. I think everyone has a little OCD in them too though. It's good for you, right:)?

Chelle said...

That's funny about the baby kicking you in the butt...I don't think Kaleb ever did that. My aunt did break a rib when she was prego with one of my cousins, because the little monster kicked her so hard. Ouch! I like the lookalikes, I love hearing people's different takes on that stuff. I wish Kaleb were a little more OCD...his only weird thing is to shut doors all the time. He's not so into organizing or keeping things clean :(

Anonymous said...

Rach, you crack me up!!! I love the speaker comparison! And I totally felt it with all three, ( but could never articulate what it felt like... you did it!) Such a strange sensation!!!
And careful with those rib kicks, babys have been known to break ribs!

As for the look alikes I totally agree on everyones...And I have heard that I am the modern day lucy for a few years now...I think I make really weird facial expresions. Oh well, I love her...So I guess I'm your Lucy!
Hey I'm coming out there next week, can you hang???
~Val

SUMMER said...

This is such a funny post... I love it! I think Kristyn Thacker Jackson looks like Hugh Hefner's girlfriend, Holly! Check it out.

Kristyn said...

I wad laughing to myself w/ all the comparisons, but then when I got to Deb's I was just dying! And the seagull story? You could also add on the guy vomitting on her during their date. Man, I lvoed that story. Sorry Debster if you're reading this, you know I love you!!

And now that you mention it, Val really is a Lucy!! So fun ALL the time!!

Russ and Debbie said...

Funny! I need to watch Reba! I don't even know the character! :) :) That was a cute post Rach! I can't wait to see you tonight! I'm so excited! It's been a while since I've had a girls night! :)