Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Loves!


Happy Valentines Day! Today I am celebrating my two valentines: Micah and Chad! Micah already had a little tribute the other day, so now it is Chad's turn! I just love, love, love him! He is so good to me and Micah. Chad is my hard-working, self-proclaimed computer geek. He loves networking and playing video games. He has quite the collection. He loves Boston Legal, The Office, and Arrested Development. He has the most infectious laugh and the cutest dimples. He had a thing for Jennifer Aniston and just lately a crush on Crush (yes, the gladiator).


He is my junk food junkie and could live off of Mountain Dew, In-N-Out, Taco Bell and Burger King. Sadly, I know his order at each of these places by heart. He can be super stubborn, but only on things that he is really passionate about. He is very sweet and is often nicer to me than I deserve. He loves to sleep in as long as he can on the weekends. He is also a creature of habit, so he still buys the same type of socks he wore in junior high and generally likes things to be the same. He is very mellow. He is a great husband that helps around the house and evens me out. He is an awesome father who loves to watch his little clone grow and play. He definitely gets a kick out of him. Chad is the best man I could have ever found for me. I am so lucky to have him in my life and have him as the father to my children! I love you babe!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

I LOVE this! And Nick totally has a crush on Crush too, what's the deal?

The Bradys said...

so the chick with the abs is my friend Kristyn who just had twins hahahahha they arent there anymore haha

The Bradys said...

ok does crush not remind u of posh spice back in the day. haha

Ali said...

This was a cute tribute! Sometimes I wonder about those gladiator girls...(we love that show too) It makes me feel better to think of how BOXY looking they are with no waist...and crush only may have a slight waist but only because her gettup is practically a corset. :)