Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blogging

My friend Lauren recently posted her reasons for blogging. Normally, I am on the same page with her, wanting to preserve memories of day to day life that you may not remember down the road. Today, though, I am looking for any excuse to do anything other than the mountain of chores and errands that lay ahead of me. I have to do more cleaning, laundry, dishes, bed making, grocery shopping and packing. Would anyone like to take over for me as I try to sleep? Maybe that is what I need, just a good nap to feel a little less exhausted and more enthusiastic. Not going to happen! What is really hard for me is that the nesting instinct is in full gear. I want to clean and organize everything, but when moving, the exact opposite is happening. I feel like I am just spinning my wheels. Oh well, I guess it is back to chores, but I think I might have a couple e-mails to write and maybe a crossword puzzle or two to solve! Maybe I should just leave the chores to Micah to do. Looks like these kids have it down!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Katie Schultz said...

oh Yah! I can't wait till the kids can do more than just make messes and can actually clean up and help out. Can I get a little more leg on the second picture please. Yah baby

Anonymous said...

Tay loves to clean! I'll send her over!Kellyn

The Burnetts said...

Rach - I feel the SAME way! Nesting like crazy - but just messing the house up more as I go...and getting Braxton Hicks when I try to actually accomplish something. Why is it that we feel the need to be productive when we can't really physically do much of anything...?! If I wasn't feeling the same way, I'd be over to help! Good luck!