Sunday, April 13, 2008

Heard from the bathroom....

First thing this morning, I heard my little boy calling for his dad. I told Chad to put him on the potty right away (yes, we are still trying to get him potty trained). Chad goes and gets him from his room. From the bed I see a very chipper little boy running into the bathroom to plop on the potty. Dragging behind him is a very groggy daddy. As Micah is sitting on his little potty, Chad decides to go himself. From the bathroom I hear Micah say, "wow, good job daddy!" He is so encouraging!

5 Quick Thoughts:

The Bradys said...

LOL! Love it!

ashley said...

glad chad made it in the potty.

hey, you had a baby shower? well, i need to make you a little onsie...so if you want to, email me your address and i will try to get it made before she is born...
moffat949atyahoodotcom

Chelle said...

Maybe we should all have monitors to make sure our hubbies make it in the potty :):) Your shower was so fun, sorry I had to head out early & miss all the girlie gifts!!!

Ali said...

That's hilarious. Ah, the little things- SO cute. I love your stories. I hope you can be as good as a blogger when you have this next baby as you are now...I think if not, I'm going to go through funny story withdrawals.

SUMMER said...

Like father like son!!! Way to be the example Chad!