Friday, July 18, 2008

Four years later...

Yesterday was our four year anniversary. Wow, time has gone by so fast. We have really been together over eight years, but married for four now officially. It is starting to show too! In the morning we wished each other a happy anniversary and went about our day. I packed the kids up and we went to the Spectrum to do some shopping. I wanted to get Chad a cupcake, so I stopped at Lorraine's cupcakes near the ferris wheel. The strawberry cream cheese is amazing. I also picked him up a new shirt because he needed one so bad. Earlier I had gotten Sparkling Apple Cider and strawberries, so I thought we could have a romantic evening. Well, Chad gets home and since I have a nursing baby, we took the kids with us to get sushi. Micah was bouncing off the walls and I couldn't sit down to eat because Brooklyn was on me in her carrier. Super romantic, huh? Anyways, we headed home and Micah was still hyped up so the boys played video games while Brooklyn and I dealt with her colic. Finally, around ten o'clock we had both kids down. This is where we are about to lose the PG rating, right? Well, we cuddle up on the couch and watch Boston Legal (our favorite show) and I fell fast asleep. Yep, I didn't even make it through the whole episode. So today the Sparkling Apple Cider is still in the fridge and the strawberries are still uneaten, but I am still just as in love as ever with my sweet husband. Love you babe!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Brooke and Aaron said...

That's how all of our dates are (as few as they may be). Happy Anniversary!

Kristyn said...

Who's Ghee?

Thacker didn't fall asleep until between 11 and 1 am EVERY SINGLE NIGHT for the first while. Ten oclock sounds blissful.

And I cannot believe it's been four years! Unreal! I remember being in your wedding. It all turned out so great, I loved just being in it!

Ali said...

Sweet Recap. :) Sometimes the normal nights are THE best. Happy Anniversary! I didn't know you were together four years before you married! Wow!

Chelle said...

I still have sparkling cider in the fridge from our anniversary...in December. Who needs romance when real life is so good, right?

Russ and Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't wait to try those cupcakes at the Spectrum... I heard that bakery just opened up! Maybe we can meet up sometime this week and try them! Again, Happy Anniversary!