Monday, July 14, 2008

Too cute at two months!

Look at how big she is getting! Brooklyn is officially two months old today and it is going so fast. She is filling out and getting longer. She outgrew all of her newborn clothes about two weeks ago. It is a little sad, but I also love to see her grow. She is slowly outgrowing her colic. She will have one night a week where she will be screaming, so that just means we get some girls time walking the neighborhood until she dozes off! Her belly button is going in. I don't think I have mentioned this before, but Brooklyn's belly button stuck out for a while and over time it is sinking in. Yay! She is such a smilely girl. I love seeing her smile. When it is really big she will only open one eye. My mom called it a Popeye smile. We just love this little girl so much!

8 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

HOLY MICAH!! She looks so much like him!! She is just too cute. I love all the pink

Ali said...

I love the little eyelet dress. :) I'm glad she's getting over the colic. I babysat a colic baby one time, and they warned me about it, but he cried the whole 3 hours I watched him and I felt so bad and the parents shrugged their shoulders and said it was normal....that's SO hard. I hope it wasn't that bad always. It sounds like it was better. Hooray for happy babies!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't she just the cutest thing EVER!!! I'm glad she is finally calming down for you.
Ashley

Carrie Braunalicious said...

She is ridiculously adorable!!! I can't believe she just outgrew all her newborn clothes- Abby is already out of hers! Let's get the girls together soon :)

Janice said...

That outfit is so cute..love the pink eyelet! Glad things are getting better for you as she gets older.

Chelle said...

She is so cute! I love that she still has so much hair, it kind of make her look older. Good luck with the stroller, so far I've only taken gifts & freebies. Those are the best!!!

SUMMER said...

DARLING!!!

Russ and Debbie said...

Happy Two Month Birthday Brooklyn! :) You're a doll!