Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Micah lately...

So Micah is the type of kid that always wants to have his boo boos kissed to make it better. I love how he can come running to me in tears when he gets hurt and asks me to kiss it and as soon as I do he is just fine. It is like they are convince that mom's kisses have completely cured the problem. So over time I have kissed knees, elbows, cheeks, shoulders, fingers, and I have even kissed his bum when he fell on it. I just found out the other day that this may need to change when Micah decided to climb the shower walls and fell onto the spout. We heard yelps and cries and went running to him. What did he ask for? A kiss on his pee pee because it got hurt. Sorry buddy, that is where I draw the line! Not happening! A kiss on the cheek will have to do. Poor kid!

Sunday as Chad was getting Micah dressed for church he started picking his nose. Yuck, I know. Anyways, he picks out a nasty brown one I am guessing was dried up blood from previous excavations. He looks at it and wipes it right on the shoulder of Chad's shirt. He then looks at the mess he made and asks, "Chad, you got chocwit?" Yum, who is craving chocolate now?

7 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

Haha...I laughed so hard at this post. I made Jeff read it out loud too so I could see his reaction. SO FUNNY. I love that you refer to the "...previous excavations". Aw, your life is so entertaining sometimes. :)

Anonymous said...

OOOOWWWWCCCHHYYYY!!! Poor Micah, that had to have left a mark. Just the thought of that makes me hurt. It brings back all of those memories of jumping off the bike with that dang bar there or doing my balance beam routine on the wood fence. I know the pain all to well!! Ashley

Katie Schultz said...

how sad... why wouldn't you make his pee pee feel better? I am excited for Ruby to Buy into the mom's healing powers belief. I am still waiting for a pic of your hot bod.

Chelle said...

Thanks for sharing the laughs, this post was so funny! Kaleb doesn't buy into the whole mom's healing kisses thing...kind of a bummer.

The Bradys said...

lol hahahahahah im dying.. he is too funny! and as far as the kissing thing, jack was the same way, i have even kissed his butt before!! lol gotta love little boys and their mamas

Sarah said...

HA!HA! That is so funny! I would draw the line there too...he is so fun, Austin misses him...:) We need to come back over sometime so Micah can help Austin play Rock Band again!!

ashley said...

going to the water park this coming monday....that would be fun if you guy wanna come!