Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Prep

Sunday night we decided it was time to get some Christmas decorations up. Chad assembled the tree and so it was time to get the ornaments on. I started getting them out and on the tree. I noticed I didn't have anyone helping me. Maybe they were a little tied up!

Brooklyn loved the ornaments. I am glad they make them shatter proof nowadays!

She was better at supervising than helping!

Micah loves the Christmas tree. He has to plug it in every time he sees it.

Well, the Christmas tree is finished now and we should work on outdoor lights. Micah loves Christmas lights and told me as we were looking at them, "we gotta put Christmas up on the house. Chad's gotta take a hammer and put Christmas up on the house." I will have to see if Chad is up for it!

A recent discovery in our house is the attic. If you open up the front closet there is an attic that is finished (carpet, drywall and AC). My niece and her friend always want to come over and hang out up there to do homework. Micah isn't one to be left out, so I see him going up and down when they are around. The problem is, he thinks he is big enough to be up there alone. Wrong! By the way, look at that mop of hair. He looks like a Beatle! OK Ringo, I think it might be time for a cut!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Tanya said...

How fun, My boys are all about the tree as well. Adam has been really good with it (as in not destroying anything) so we have been really fortunate it is always a gamble at this age. Attics are fun, I remember we had one when I was growing up, we weren't allowed up there with parents though it was a pull from the ceiling ladder through the middle of the hall ceiling type. Have fun trying Micah!!!

Ali said...

Oooh, a finished attic? That would have been a dream come true as a child. (or now:) I want to see it next time we come! Your tree is very pretty :)

Unknown said...

Well, Ali pretty much posted what I was going to post so I'll just say ditto!

SUMMER said...

Since when did Micah get so grown up looking with that hair???

The Bradys said...

ahahah! his mop is hilarious! i honestly didnt even recognize him at first! he is so cute! your tree is beautiful!!! and i think micah is right... chad needs to put lights lol!

Russ and Debbie said...

Your tree looks just like Vern's tree in his house from HGTV. It' so cute! And I love Micah's hair... I say let it get shaggy! :)