Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh Fudge!

Yesterday I gathered the kids and headed over to my parents house to pick up my mom for a shopping trip. Well, when we got there, my mom wasn't home yet, so we were looking for something to kill time. Lucky for us, my dad had just made some fresh fudge the night before that was calling our name. Eating fudge before noon is fine, right? Well, here is the conversation we had as I went to cut the fudge:
Me: Micah, you want a bite of fudge?
Micah: Um, no.
Me: Micah, fudge is chocolate.
Micah: Oh, fudge is chocwit? OK.
Me: It kind of looks like poop, huh?
Micah: Oh yeah.
(I go to take a bite)
Micah: Mommy, you eat poop?

You gotta love that kid! I told Chad that story later that night and now he is afraid that Micah will start picking up poop to eat!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

I totally love that kid- what a sense of humor! Once when I was little, my aunt made chocolate frosting, but she told me it was beef stew so I didn't want any :)

Chelle said...

If poo tasted like chocolate we'd all be eating it. Funny kid.

Russ and Debbie said...

oh my gosh... I'm salivating at that picture..... YUM

Brooke and Aaron said...

nice... Your Dad is an amazing cook/baker. It's no wonder that you are too Rachel, because you had such great parents to learn from.

Roberta said...

That Micah is so funny, he keeps me laughing day and night!!!
The fudge looks amazing!!!

Valley Girl said...

remember those cookies my mom used to make....we called them poop cookies,mmm they are good;)
a good rule of thumb: if it looks like poop and is chocolate it probably tastes amazing. hope micah doesnt reach into the toilet;0