Saturday, December 20, 2008

My stress-free go-green Christmas!

I was going to send out cute Christmas card to everyone. I even had all these cute pictures taken of the kids just for it, but time is ticking down. Rather than stressing myself over addresses and stamps, I am saving the planet and doing it blog style! So to all my friends and family near and far:

"His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Merry Christmas from Chad, Rachel, Micah and Brooklyn Trotter

5 Quick Thoughts:

Mommy of three said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Rachel! What a fantastic picture of your cuties! May God bless you this coming new year.

Brooke and Aaron said...

Smart! I love that picture. Those kids are photogenic like their mom!

Tanya said...

Very cute pic, Merry Christmas to you too!!

Becky and Ben said...

I'm glad someone else I know didn't mail out cards. Good for you!!! Your kids are just so cute. I hope you have a Merry Christmas, and Chad better get you everything you want or I'll have to come down and kick his bum! hehe

Unknown said...

Rachel This picture is just so cute of your kids. Merry Christmas!