Wednesday, January 14, 2009

8 Months!

Brooklyn is 8 months now...can you believe she is closing in on a year? She is getting so big, literally, she is getting huge! Did I mention how I had to hunt down pants that her sausage legs would fit in? The 6-12 months were so tight she couldn't crawl and I couldn't separate her legs enough to sit her on my hip! On to 12-18 months... Anyways, she has got the crawling down and is ready to move on. She pulls herself up on everything now and wants to walk. She has pretty good balance too. I am hoping it will make her happier to be up and moving, but holy cow, she is too young to be wandering around on her own! She is also quite a talker and says "mamamamamama" all day. My favorite is that she now waves and it is hilarious. You just wave and say hi to her and she starts flailing her little arm around. She is a cutie with the best laugh ever, still high maintenance, but I guess that is a girl for you!

7 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

I can't believe it's been 8 months!! It seems like you were just prego with her! Congrats!

Chelsea and Rusty said...

She is getting to big s fast! And can you believe that i still haven't met her!?!?! We NEED to do something about that.....

Chelsea and Rusty said...

Correction: I meant to say she is getting SO big SO fast

Kristyn said...

I love how you called them little sausage legs. :) She's a doll, of course, and looks just like you.

Tanya said...

she is looking more like you everyday. She is a lucky girl to have such a fun and fantastic mom.

ashley said...

wait, you got that rad t.v. for free? sweet!

and miss b is adorable! walking soon? oh boy, get ready my friend, get ready!

Carrie Braunalicious said...

OMG she is too cute!